Banwood Bikes Classic Bicycle Navy
Vintage children’s bike with 16” tires, has a nice balance of Scandi and timeless design. This kids’ retro bike is suitable from 4 to 7 years and comes with stabilisers (training wheels) to use until they are ready for two wheels.
The saddle and handlebar are adjustable which leaves room to grow with your child. A retro bike for kids with lightweight child-friendly alloy frame.
This kid vintage designed bike features Banwood’s unique rosewood pedals, safety bell, wheel and back reflectors and a detachable wicker basket for packing the essentials for a day’s adventure.
Shipped directly from source within 4-5 business days.
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Back pedal break
- Front adjustable caliper brake lever suitable for children's hands
- Banwood rosewood Vintage pedal
- Extra PVC pedal in white
- Detachable front wicker basket included
- Training Wheels
- Kick Stand
- Cream colored 16” tires
- Suggested age from 4 to 7 years
- Weight: 7,9 kg
- Banwood brown faux leather saddle and grips in matching colour
- Wheel reflectors & back reflectors
- Mudguards and chainguards
- Singelspeed gears
- Adjustable saddle
- Minimum seat height and maximum seat height: 46 cm – 57 cm
- Adjustable handlebar: 63 - 69 cm
BANWOOD- Inspired by vintage bicycles and Scandinavian design, Banwood are a super cool cycling brand, creating bikes which are as trendy as they are timeless for all ages. From their iconic First Go Balance Bikes to their Classic Bicycles, the Banwood range is designed to grow with your child. With Scooters and helmets to match, they make the perfect special gift for special occasions. We are the only stockist of Banwood Bikes in Cheshire, with models in store to visit and browse.